Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
RoyD

T510 WWAN SIM order option problem

The T510 4313-CTO order page for the Gobi 2000 3G with GPS WWAN only showed 1 Selectable SIM Card option.  "SIM Card: USA"  After I placed the order Lenovo installed the AT&T option 60Y6055 (and related labels).  My service is with VerizonWireless, so I needed option 60Y6054  (and related labels).  I was never offered the option to select VerizonWireless.

Anyone ordering a T510 with WWAN should consider placing the order on the phone to get access to the correct SIM card options.

Punch Card
trekuhl

Re: T510 WWAN SIM order option problem

from what i gathered when i ordered the gobi WWAN for one of our machines is that it does BOTH gms (sim required) and cdma. it shouldnt matter which you choose... verizon doesnt require a SIM at all so what are you missing? should just need provide the IMEI/ESN to VZW. is that not jiving with your situation? 

actually, now that i think about it, the only reason for a SIM card for VZW would be international traveling when it would rely on GSM

What is chitty is that lenovo ties the BIOS to accept only certain cards. HP does it as well. if i buy a product i should be able to install any card i want. 

------
trekuhl