Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
Frodo

T520 BSOD after resuming from going into sleep

I have a freshly installed T520 using Windows 7 64 bit.

Everytime I suspend/sleep, upon recovering, the system prompts for password and then after hanging for a while comes up with the blue screen of death,

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Re: T520 BSOD after resuming from going into sleep

Hello and welcome,

I've seen this happen with mis-behaving antivirus software. What security software are you running?

Just one possibility of many :smileysad:

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Paper Tape
Frodo

I am using Microsoft's Security Essentials. Its a new laptop, so nothing is loaded other than the o/s, and drivers.

I am using a solid state drive not the drive that came with the laptop, and installed the o/s fresh.

Thanks

Frodo

Guru
Mornsgrans

Can you please post a picture (linked to imageshack.us f.ex.) with the bluescreen-message?

We need the stop-code for example "STOP 0x0000006F("  (the value left of the first bracket) and the file name mentioned near the bottom of the BOSD-message, if displayed.

--------------------------------
My home-forum: http://www.thinkpad-forum.de
Wiki: Deutsches ThinkPad-Wiki English ThinkWiki
My ThinkPad-Collection