Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
xosman
Accepted Solution

ThinkPad T420 original power adapter P/N

Dear owners of TP T420,

I have a question, does anybody have the power adapter with this P/N: 42T4430?

Is it original one and designed to work with T420 or is it mistakenly included with my T420 model?

Here is the model number of the laptop: 4180-KP1

Thank you in advance.

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Re: ThinkPad T420 original power adapter P/N

Hi,

That power brick - 42T4430 -  is the same one that came with my T420 purchased last month.

What is your concern?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Community Moderator
richk

You have an integrated graphics model. Usually, a 65 watt adapter comes with a machine with integrated graphics, but any 65-watt or larger will work.
Paper Tape
xosman

Hello,

Many thanks for the info. The reason I'm asking is that I couldn't find the adapter with the same P/N in the HW Maint. Manual of T420. Take a look at page 164 http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/0a60007_04.pdf

I purchased the T420  laptop which is on the road now, just had some doubts if the adapter is original or not.

Thanks again.

Paper Tape
xosman

Thanks for the comment.