Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
KurtB

Warranty T500, IWS available?

I can't find anything on the warranty for the T500, using http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=LOOK-IWS#sw (International warranty service (IWS)).

Since it seems that I'll have to travel for longer periods abroad for my new job, I am looking for a computer with IWS. The new T500 got my attention as a successor of the T61, but as far as I know/can find it has no IWS.

Is this planned to change in the near future or can I update it,...? If not, what are your suggestions or is there any other solution?

Thanks for your answer!

Token Ring
LukeD

Re: Warranty T500, IWS available?

Judging from the numerous errors for the new ThinkPads on the Lenovo website, I would assume that they have yet to update the IWS portion of the site.

Keep checking back. I am sure that they will get to it soon!

MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**