Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
RobDale
Accepted Solution

Warranty can't be authorized as the Lenovo senior managers have gone to a resort island

Last month I purchased a new Lenovo Think pad in South Africa. This week the motherboard stopped working and I returned it to Lenovo for repairs.

The Lenovo repair centre in South Africa can repair it, but are unable to get authorization for the repair as the Lenovo senior   management team has left the country and has gone to the resort island of Mauritius.

Can anyone advise me how I can get Lenovo to deal with a legitimate complaint. Are the other countries with Lenovo run in the same way?

I will appreciate a message from anyone who can help me to deal with the Lenovo organization.

Thanks 

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

Re: Warranty can't be authorized as the Lenovo senior managers have gone to a resort island

[ Edited ]

Rob,

I am astounded.  I cannot imagine any scenario in which this type of answer should be provided.   

Please send me a private message with your contact information - name, address, phone, system model type and serial number, and by all means, the support case number from when you called.

I can assure you, this will be resolved!

Thank your for bringing this to our attentio n.

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество