Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
millebjoerk

Wireless Network Card Problem

Hi everybody

I just bought a Lenovo T410i with windows 7. The computer has been turned on for less than 24 hours when the wireless internet connection suddently is disconnected. I have tried to deactivate and activate the wireless connection several times, restartet the computer, restoring the computer to a point in time where the connection was still on, and finally I have tried to remove the network card wireless driver and reinstall it. None the less the problem still remains and I am without wireless internet connection.

When i run the network diagnostic program it tells me that the problem is that the Wireless communication is switched off and that the problem isn't solved. This is great information if one hadn't already figured that out, but it does not tell me how to solve the problem, so in a sense it is pretty useless. I've have also tried to use the help and support function, which does not give any anwsers either.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I would really appreciate any sort of help.

In advance - thanks!

Best, Mille

GMAC-R60
Kudos: 161
Solutions: 96

Re: Wireless Network Card Problem

[ Edited ]

use FN + F5 key combo then press the power on button in the popup window

Did a member help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Regards,
GMAC
Guru
ColonelONeill

Re: Wireless Network Card Problem

Maybe the physical switch is off?
W520: i7-2720QM, Q2000M at 1090/695/1390, 22GB RAM, 500GB HDD, FHD screen
TPT1: 1839-23U, stock ICS
X61T: L7500, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD, XGA screen, Ultrabase