Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
stone_dx

key problem with BIOS bug 0271

[ Edited ]

Error 0271: check date and time settings
and then asks me a password that nose which could help is if someone would give thanks

a T410 model
lenovo thinkpad intel core i5
Ny6 type 2537-S / N **-***** 11/03
PRODUCT ID: 2537NY6

Moderator note: serial number removed for member's protection.

Hiro
Kudos: 88
Solutions: 22

Re: key problem with BIOS bug 0271

Hey Stone_dx,

The Error 0271: check date and time settings has to do with CMOS battery you can ether try to boot into BIOS if you can and make sure the date and time are set right or you will have to remove the CMOS battery on the motherboard. I suggest you trying getting into bios first if that doesn't work then remove CMOS and then see if that works. The last thing I can think of is replacing the CMOS it's self.

Best Regards,

Hiro

Did you find a post Awesome? A response just Outstanding? Kudo them!
Did the post you read answer your question? Did someone help you figure out your problem? Hit Solution Provided and give that person a pat on the back for helping you out!
Fanfold Paper
stone_dx

Hi Hiro,
I appreciate your response, achieved remove the battery from the motherboard that is located below the mouse pad and still coming out the same error as prodria replace the CMOS, or is there a way to rewrite or re-schedule, thanks for your help.

Hiro
Kudos: 88
Solutions: 22

Hey Stone_DX,

I am having trouble trying to understand what your saying and just wanted to ask for some clarification. From what I am reading the steps that you have done are, that you removed the CMOS battery and took it out and put it back in and still had the same error? And that if you were to replace it you believe that the same error would happen?

The password your getting asked for could be the Admin password.If its your computer and you have never set it yourself you can try Admin for password. If you bought this computer or were given it you would need to contact that person and ask for the password.

Can you get into BIOS?

Best Regards,

Hiro

Did you find a post Awesome? A response just Outstanding? Kudo them!
Did the post you read answer your question? Did someone help you figure out your problem? Hit Solution Provided and give that person a pat on the back for helping you out!
Fanfold Paper
stone_dx

reemplase the battery and the same error keeps coming, and you can not enter the bios, the person who sold me the laptop was lost travel and contact, I never put my password, I can do now.
thanks for your answer

Fanfold Paper
stone_dx

Maybe someone who knows of a tutorial with which you can solve the problem I can send it agradecere greatly po inbox