Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
zakaullah

lenova t410 wifi problem

I have intel centrino advanced N6200 AGN network adapter in my laptop t410 but no wifi is connecting

i need to the problem

What's DOS?
Magda

Re: lenova t410 wifi problem

have the exact issue, reinstalling driver did not fix it

also while in device mgr > remove and scanning for changes does not fix it too

Guru
ColonelONeill

Can you see networks?
W520: i7-2720QM, Q2000M at 1080/670/1340, 21GB RAM, 500GB HDD, FHD screen
X61T: L7500, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD, XGA screen, Ultrabase
Paper Tape
AndrewBB

I have a T410 which used to connect very well on WiFi but now the light shows on, switching the manual switch puts it off.  Pressing Fn + f5 brings up WiFi and Bluetooth but clicking on WiFi doesn't light up the WiFi.  Searching for networks gives no network visible. 

I have deleted Access, all the other programmes that I can find, several files 6iws18ww.exe up to 6iws25ww.exe, 8aw215ww.exe and 83c755ww.exe but nothing changes.  The amout of wasted time! 

I now cannot connect to the internet via WiFi

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Are you saying that you _deleted_ those .exe files, or tried to install them?

Which wireless adapter do you have?  The drivers for T410/Intel wifi that I see on the download site look like: 6mws21ww.exe, etc,

Have you tried going to the device manager, uninstalling the wifi device, and doing a scan for new hardware?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Paper Tape
AndrewBB

I have a 11b/g/n  Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Express Adapter II . 

I have deleted the device driver for this in order to reload the driver, which is now Realtek Semiconductor Corp 2013.0.309.2010 Driver date 09/03/2010

I have uninstalled ThinPad power management driver, Thinpad wireless LAN Adapter Software and ThinkVantage Access Connections.  I now have versions 1.63.00.10 ThinPad power management driver

1.00.0023.0 Thinpad wireless LAN Adapter Software

5.84 ThinkVantage Access Connections

The LAN light is constantly on unless I opperate the hard switch but Fn+F5 doesn't change the power to the LAN and the wireless connection simply says that the power is off on the LAN. 

The Access Connections diagnosis says: Connection status:        Not connected
Cause:        Association failed - wireless radio not powered on.
Error code:        016
Recommended action:
Communication with access point could not be established because the wireless radio is off. To power on the radio and attempt to connect, click Repair. There is more information

Blue Screen Again
HishamK

I have the exact same problem.

tried calling the service center, but they couldn't help me with anything useful.

if this keeps up a few more days i'll send my laptop back for reperation.

Does anybody know about a solution for this problem?

i've already tried all of the supposed solutions mentioned earlier in this post...