Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
gergo_csorba

t410 broadband device not found

[ Edited ]

Hello

I am trying to get the built in broadband device work (of course i have purcached the device and installed the hardware aswell as all the required softwares and driver which means the qualcomm gobi 2000 usb composite device 9205 driver and all the thinkvantage sofwares: access connection, active protection system, keyboard customizer utility, mobile broadband connect)

What i'm experiencing is that in the wireless connection status window / mobile broadband tab , under the connection status i see that it has recognised the t-mobile network i should be able to connect to. It says that i have a working connection for minutes with a good quality signal, but when i actually try to connect through the acces connections i get the error message of "connection failed" and i have the two options: "help me fix this" and  "close" after i chose the help it goes to the diagnostic tools where the connection status is "not connected" cause "service provider not found" ...then i go to the "sign-up and support" button which leads me to the mobile broadband connect window where i get the following error "no wireless mobile broadband device found" and at the background it also says mobile broadband device not found.

I have tried to reinstall all the drivers and softwares replacing them with the latest ones which didn't have any effect on my problem.

Also i have checked the BIOS settings or my computers wireless settings in-case something is wrong, but everything was set as it should.

At last i have updated the BIOS to the latest one found on your site ( which is 1.32  2010/09/17) but still no change, and i am absolutely sure that the hardware device is installed correctly onto the laptops board.

I'm attaching a capture of the sreen which contains most of the details you need to know, in case i have missed something please let me know.

http://noob.hu/2010/11/15/Capture.JPG

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Gergő Csorba

B.Braun Medical Ltd.

Moderator edit: Converted pic >50k to link per the Community Rules. Removed Gergő's mobile number so that he doesn't get an unwanted fan club texting and calling.