Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
marcogo

Extra Battery for T61 series

Hi,

I want to replace my CD with an extra battery. The only one I can find is a ultrabay battery for the T60 series. Can somebody please help me to determine which is the right battery for my laptop?
Thanks!
Regards,
Marco
Serial Port
BoredSysAdmin

Re: Extra Battery for T61 series

Thou I never claimed to be final and expert opinion on specifically ibm/lenovo machines, but a quick search revealed that maybe device you looking for doesn't exists in nature, probably due to slim laptop design, the optical drive slot simply can't fit battery.
Your best best for higher capacity battery is something like this

What's DOS?
marcogo

Thanks! I will purchase that one.
Regards,
Greps Everything
ConnectDon

According to the T61 accessories section of the latest Personal Systems Reference, the correct Ultrabay battery is 43R9250.  The Lenovo store link is available via Google Shopping by searching on the part number.  I would have posted the link directly but apparently the URL is too long to format correctly.

Don
Bit Torrent
wjli2

you need ultrabay slim battery.
JaneL

ConnectDon wrote:
According to the T61 accessories section of the latest Personal Systems Reference, the correct Ultrabay battery is 43R9250.

Yes, it says it was announced in April, but there doesn't seem to be a way to purchase it either from the US or Mexican sites.  In fact, I couldn't even get it to come up in a search of the US site.

Greenville, SC, eh?  I've heard of that town - what a coincidence!  ;-)

Welcome to the forum!

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!