Support in other languages: 
Serial Port
TeMpL

Fingerprint Software 5.8 for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit)

[ Edited ]

Fingerprint Software 5.8 for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit) points to:.

Version: 5.6.2.3650 Release Date: 2007/09/27

which is OLD!!!!

we ar stiil waiting for new driver? package? .. have lot's of customer which acan not help! to fix their machines?

If you have a woman with smal hands/wingers .. there is no way to make it WORK!!!

When will we see new turbo memory drivers?? Have more than 50 customer/notebooks wit turbo memory diabeld. as it not usable, but they have paid for a product!!!!

Come ON !!

Message Edited by TeMpL on 07-09-2008 07:29 PM
802.11n
icantux

Re: Fingerprint Software 5.8 for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit)

[ Edited ]

Hi there!

Please see  this thread for the download links for the Fingerprint Software 5.8 ....

This issue was already raised in the ThinkVantage subforum here at Lenovo Forums and it is resolved.

Regarding the Turbo Memory, please keep in mind that the hardware only works with Vista. Windows XP does not support turbo memory thus the piece of hardware is rendered useless. With regards to Turbo Memory usage in Vista, the latest drivers do fully support the card in Vista and since there are no technological changes, there is no need for additional or new drivers.

Hope this helps!

Steve

Message Edited by icantux on 07-09-2008 02:28 PM
Serial Port
TeMpL

[ Edited ]

Download links in fingerprint tread, dont work..!!!

I know that turbo memory drive is not supported in WindowsXP,  but should be in MS Vista  ..

And there is main problem, Lock-ups, BSOD's.... so has to be disabled!!

We an not afford to talk to 30 calls of angry customers every other day because of a non working drivers/solution.. There is at least 100 posts about Turbo Memory problems, and they are not 100% solved..

Disabling Hybrid disk is  no 100% solution, stil lockups, BSODs and "hybernation-> balck screen (and never awake)", so TM still has to bi disabled i someone want a STABLE system.

So NON uper solutions are ACCEPTED!

Message Edited by TeMpL on 07-10-2008 04:00 PM
What's DOS?
sgurchick

T60  XP  2007-7JU. Fingerprint problem. On start-up I swipe my fingerprint. Message stating the action requires enrollment. I enroll. I re-start for each enrolled fingerprint. I get a message stating the action requires enrollment. I have uninstalled, downloaded and installed, deleted all enrollments, re-enrolled. Nothing works. It also automatically goes to the Client Security Solution page for enrolling fingerprints. When I go to enrolled users my fingerprints are on file. I enroll again, re-start again. Nothing. Ideas?