Support in other languages: 
Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Re: Lenovo T61 Network adapters not recognized. No Internet connection available by CAT5 or Wireles

peterulrich wrote:

Z.  Haven't tried this just yet.  Being an advanced novice at this can you be a little more specific on the "network drivers" that need to be uninstalled?  Want to make sure that I don't do anything that stops the system from working.

P.

Actually, in Windows terms, it's the device that gets uninstalled, I guess.

Go to device manager (where you said you can see the network devices), right click, uninstall.  Do this for both devices.  Then from the action menu "scan for hardware changes" and let Windows reinstall both drivers.  You may need to select some device to get "scan" to show up in the action menu.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

Fanfold Paper
peterulrich

Re: Lenovo T61 Network adapters not recognized. No Internet connection available by CAT5 or Wireles

Just to make sure that I understand this, where will I find the Action Menu.  Is that on the device manager page or is that found somewhere else?

P.

Fanfold Paper
peterulrich

Z.  I don't know who you are but consider yourself a genius!

What's DOS?
Riheng

I have the same question with you. I don't know if you solved this question right now. Please respond to me soon, Thank you very much! I also have no idea why Lenovo experts did not respond our questions in this community.

What's DOS?
Riheng

I have the same issue with peterulrich, peterulrich, if you may offer me some helps on how you deal with this issue successfully. or someone who can provide me some additional useful info of this quesition. I appreciate ahead of time.

Maliha

Hi and welcome to the forum Riheng!

Share 7 character product number of your ThinkPad with us. It looks like 2668-KHU and can be found on the back sticker. Further, please explain your issue, although you state it's same as OP's but we don't know details, the more detailed the good chances are of someone offering help to you.

Keep us informed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]

IdeaPad: U350

Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a
Kudos!
Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
de.gif  Lenovo Deutsche Community   es.gif  Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
Visit my YouTube Channel

What's DOS?
Riheng

my model is T61 7658-CTO laptop, thank you very mcuh

Maliha

Please explain your issue.

------------------------------------------------------------

Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]

IdeaPad: U350

Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a
Kudos!
Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
de.gif  Lenovo Deutsche Community   es.gif  Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
Visit my YouTube Channel