Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
kaede

Re: Shocking, rude and unexpected Poor Customer Service by Lenovo

i just call the number you provide above. the one start with 800 , and one CS pick up. they are understand my issue after i mention that MIGR. they do abit of checking what happen with the screen tough. maybe you just try give them a call back. as you know they have quite a lot of agent. since your set been repaired here before, i believe whether local or nonlocal set should be having the same treatment here. hopefully
thx
Serial Port
creative_vitami

i think lenovo really screw up big time, despite so many complain now, no on get back to me!

**bleep**
Serial Port
creative_vitami

its a shame no one get back to me!
Serial Port
creative_vitami

LOUSY CUSTOMER CARE - LENOVO NOT RESPONDING IN AN APPROPRIATE AND TIMELY MANNER

Re: Shocking, rude and unexpected Poor Customer Service by Lenovo Options 02-11-2011 11:32 AM

Hi Lenovo the problem come back again. This time i called the service line at 800 6011 343 and they ask me to call 1800 418 9933 And its seems that the case is not again well documented in the system. Its the same old problem, one long beep and two short beeps. I want to ask, if this time round, the solution is to change the motherboard again, the problem will come back again definately. is there any better solution to have this resolved once and for all? I do not mind getting a new laptop as i understand that electronics items will "died " eventually, however in this case, the problem is not due to wear and tear, its due to " MIGR-75087". Please help.