I have done the upgrade with WD Scorpio Black 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache and with F2-5300CL5D-4GBSA.
The most easy stage was changing the memory. Though I had tinker with HD. The history was as follows.
(1) I used ThinkVantage Create Recovery Media to backup hidden partition to CDs and
(2) ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery to backup my working partition to USB HD.
(3) Then I replaced my old HD with new one,
(4) restored hidden partition from CDs,
(5) restored working partition from backup.
(6) Then I installed Acronis True Image WD Edition onto new HD and after than
(7) made backup using Acronis True Image WD Edition.
(8) Finally I restored my system from backup with decreasing size of working partition downto 300 Mb.
On the rest of free space I created two primary patitions same size for BSD and Debian.
PC-BSD 9.1-RC1 has been installed into one of those partitions for learning. Unfortuntely I have encountered an issue with xorg which doesn't like to work with my Radeon X1400 except in vesa mode.
Thus I am closing this topic as resolved and opening new one with Radeon X1400 PC-BSD tuning.
Thank you all for your interest and help!
© All Rights Reserved