Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
DOz
What's DOS?
DOz

T61 Windows 7

I upgraded to Windows 7 on my T61. All was working well except it did not have ThinkVantage.  I downloaded all updates including ThinkVantage and now my wireless connection will not work.  The Radio is on but I get a blank screen on WiFi Access Connections. I am sitting next to my Linksys and others in the house are connected wordlessly to it.  I am wired to it now to send this message and get on line.  Why will wireless not function?

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Re: T61 Windows 7

Others will disagree, but I have had very poor luck using Access Connections on my T400 w/Win 7.

As a test, uninstall Access Connections and see if wifi works using the native Win 7 wifi management.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество