Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Topics: 25
Kudos: 385
Solutions: 249

Re: T61p & the Nvidia Problem......

there ya go, mark's  on the ball, as always.

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Fanfold Paper

Re: T61 nVidia quadro 140M problem/fail

Quick Update:  Called Lenovo 3 more times and finally found someone who was better informed about this.  He had me check the BIOS, and it was showing lines on there, so he assigned me a case # and a box is on the way.  Shouldn't cost me anything, and it will supposedly be fixed with a board that has a better design...

Ctrl-Alt-Del

Re: T61p & the Nvidia Problem......

i've been using one more than 2 1/2 years already pushing 3 years.... (Type  6459-A24) NO PROBLEMS blardy good machine fire/bullet/everything proof..

Runs like a dream with XP, recently upgraded to Win7 and its seamless.. simple automated installation of drivers with the System Update and it just rocks my world..

Cheers

Byron

Administrator

Re: T61 nVidia quadro 140M problem/fail

Mattweisz,

Repairs should be made with the lattest boards we have available.   Glad you got through - sorry it was a hassle.

All,

I've combined a couple orphan threads on this subject - we have two larger discussions related to the two common symptoms - 1 long and 2 short beeps, and garbled video, even in BIOS.

Please join one of those discussions so we can provide updates and advice there.   Please also see the updates I made to the marked solutions today.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество