06-21-2012 07:34 AM
I have a ThinkCentre M91P running Win 7 Pro, 64bit.
It is currently working with the default windows 7 vga driver only.
If I try loading the Intel graphic drivers then:
1. The drivers install successfully.
2. When I restart the machine to complete installation, this happens:
- The windows logo appears for a while...
- The pc then automatically reboots.
3. I cannot boot the pc unless I run win 7 repair, which restores the pc to before the driver update.
I have tried (and failed):
1. using MS update driver
2. using Lenovo System Update
3. using drivers from Intel website
I have updated the bios, but it has not helped.
Any clues how to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance
06-22-2012 07:39 AM - edited 06-22-2012 07:40 AM
Could be bad hardware, when the graphics shaders are enabled by the proper driver it reboots.
I'm using the current Intel driver 18.104.22.16896 on my M91p with Win7 64.
06-22-2012 01:09 PM
I am having some what the same problem. I have a brand new m9ip Wins 7 and have tried to install a known working ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT video card. The system see's the card request me to reboot and all seems fine untill I try to log in then it freezes and reboots.acts like its in a loop. went to AMDs website got the latests drivers still same thing any ideas???
06-22-2012 11:39 PM