Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
nwaves

E530 - unable to download OneKey Recovery Pro

Lenovo Solution Center backup section says I can download OneKey Recovery Pro but when I click on the Download button it forwards me to the consummer support website (I assume it's for Ideapad series) and when I introduce my serial number there it says it's invalid. 

Fanfold Paper
BeUnique

Betreff: E530 - unable to download OneKey Recovery Pro

Hello,

does anyone has a solution? Have the same Problem.

Retired Employee
NINE

Re: E530 - unable to download OneKey Recovery Pro

hi nwaves,

Thanks for your post. The System you're using is a "ThinkPad" System. Think systems are normally equipped with their own type of recovery software named "Rescue and Recovery". The "One Key Recovery" are normally meant for systems running on "ideaPad" systems. Its uncertain to as why you're getting prompts to download the OKR. 

Just wanted to make sure here, is there anything in the programs that shows a program "Rescue and Recovery".  AM not sure exactly what could be the cause, but i'll need to consult the teams first though. 

I'll get back to you as soon as i can.

What's DOS?
monique71

@Nine

I'm curiuous for your answer as well. I have the same 'problem'. Lenovo Solution Centre asks to select an assisting program to make a back-up and I can choose between OneKey Recovery Pro and Microsoft Windows Backup.

I'm working on a new Thinkpad E530 NZQA4MH.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Monique

Lenovo Staff
someotherguy

It's a bug in Lenovo Solution Center.  It is supposed to point you to this website:

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/detail.page?LegacyDocID=migr-4q2qak

Retired Employee
NINE

hi monique71,

As "

What's DOS?
JohanPP

Hi,

I have just installed my S430.

After launching the Lenovo Solution fo Small Businnes, I picked the "Enhanced Backup and Restore" icon.

At the bottom rigth I pressed "Launch". The following process installed OneKye Recovery Pro.

What's DOS?
jlturner1

This is exactly right.  The easiest way to install the OneKey Recovery Pro software is run Lenovo Thinkvantage Tools from the Start menu.  The top left choice is for Enhanced Backup & Restore and you can install the software from there.

Retired Employee
NINE

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well. It has come to my attention that the OKR (One-key-recovery) has been made available for the E530 system that was released in DEC 2012. To those of you wanting to download the OKR please click the link below.

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/z937_setup_okr450_009c.exe

hope this helps.

Regards