Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
ExcitableBoy

Edge 15 0301-DCU: Can't pair with Bluetooth

I've got a new Edge 15 0301-DCU and can't for the life of me get a Bluetooth device to pair with it. I've made sure the Bluetooth is turned on and shows up in the device manager. I've made sure it's discoverable. I've updated the drivers from Lenovo's site. I've tried four Bluetooth devices and can't get any to pair. The devices are a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000, two different BT headsets (JAwbone Prime and Blue Ant Q2) and my Motorola Droid 2 phone (for tethering). When I try the Droid, teh Edge does show up in the list of BT devoces to pair with, but when I initiate teh pairing, I get no pairing dialog on the laptop and the phone eventually tells me that the pairing failed due to communication failure. This is very frustrating as this is my second Edge, having had Newegg replace the first one for the same issue. I have spent two hours on the phone with Lenovo support and am prety well versed in PCs in general. For reference, the Microsoft mouse was paired to my old Lenovo T500 for a year and the other devices have no problem pairing with other devices. I've tried disabling my Panda anti virus and Windows firewall, but that doesn't seem to help. When I hit the "Add a Device" button, the laptop doesn't see anything but my wireless printer.

Help!

Paper Tape
ExcitableBoy

Re: Edge 15 0301-DCU: Can't pair with Bluetooth

Hello, is this thing on?

Any ideas would be helpful.

What's DOS?
PVInfo

Re: Edge 15 0301-DCU: Can't pair with Bluetooth

We have about the same type of problem, Edge E520 with same mouse MS 5000 Bluetooth. We tried every thing from drivers to re install Windows with all the up-dates (MS / Lenovo) also replaced the mouse with same model.

For us the mouse work for a while but stop working after 30 minutes or so.