Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
physioblue

How to get response from technical support for loose track pad?

Does anybody have any numbers to call to get assistance for loose track pad (on delivery)?  

I am having no luck at all.  I notice from whirlpool forums that I'm not the only one to be promised actions with no response.

Any advice on whether I should get a DOA number or if a simple solution can be found.  Unfortunately the division between Lenovo and IBM does not seem to be working for me, with no one prepared to accept responsibility.

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,249
Solutions: 1,339

Re: How to get response from technical support for loose track pad?

131 426 is the number to call to get warranty service.

Who promised you action on whirlpool forum?

But check your whirlpool whim.
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Paper Tape
physioblue

Poor customer service

I note a number of other customers have had issues with warranties and returns.  Anecdotally, it seems as though the one renown reliabllity of thinkpad has evaporated.  I'm sure Lenovo could publish return figures and disprove this if appropriate.

My experience is one of poor service however.

I recieved a new laptop one week ago to the day with a loose track pad.  Interestingly, the box it arrived in has a sticker "damage report raised", suggesting it was a previous return (though obviously not repaired).

My issues continued when attempting to discuss with Lenovo repair options or refund.  As it was a 'build issue' it required 'me' to chase around to different departments, including getting an electronic tax invoice, a DOA number from techinical support, and then finance approval.  This has totatlled more than 9 emails, hours on the phone, and still no confirmation of what is to happen.

DO NOT buy Lenovo unless you have the patience of a saint, and don't need a functioning computer for a prolonged period of time.

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,249
Solutions: 1,339

Re: Poor customer service

[ Edited ]

I have sent a whim to you on whirlpool forum but you have yet to respond to it. Nor did you read any of the reply to the first post that you made on this forum several days back. Also please refrain from posting over several threads. 

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft