Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Rleo25a

Print Screen key missing

Hello, as you know Lenovo´s design team has decided to remove the "infamous" 3 windows keys that almost nobody used... sorry but I was a daily user of the Print screen key to get screen captures pasted to my documents and presentations, if you have ever used office´s onenote you know how useful is this simple application. To my surprise with the printscreen key removal the application to gather screen clippins has gone too, what weird pundit thought this was useless? Could you suggestme  a shortcut to this operation... some simple one please!

I won´t like to have to open a new application, use some keys combination to select the screen portion, copy and paste to the application board, save as an image file, go to your document and insert the saved file... oh my god! all this for the sake of simple design!)

You Know Mark I am a loyal Thinkpad user, always open to innovation and I like The Edge´s concept so much  that I bought one a month ago, but don´t you think you have gone too far?. I get almost crazy when I don´t know if my disk is working or the system has stalled because there isn´t a LED to indicate disk activity. Battery charged? you must boot your notebook and watch the screen indicator, same for bluetooth and wi-fi. How to configure trackpoint and touch pad? there is no any help in any place.

You certainly did an extraordinary design work with the keyboard, trackpoint and touchpad, and some Thinkvantage applications present, but we feel you felt short behind possible perfection with the lack of such minimum details... take a look at Thinkpadsforum of Bill Morrow to sense the controversy.

A last question, why didn´t you use the case design concept of the X100e. A nice departure from the black box, a nice red box. By the way... without the silver trimmings that bears our Edge cafeteria´s tray as resembled to some English computer reviewer .

HDMI
priority

Re: Print Screen key missing

hi,

i agree with u that , changes about fn function annoying , i also surprised when i cloudnt see PrintScreen on F keys , but then i saw there s PrtSc  on right down side between AltGr - Ctrl

and it s also bad there s no indicator lights , at least there must be on power button  , to see cpu usage etc.  it s very simple thing  , i couldnt see any reason not to put that lights ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+ ThinkPad Edge 13 0196-2ZG Intel Core2Duo SU7300 1.3 Ghz - 4Gb of RAM ( Win7 Pro 64bit )
+ iPhone 4 - 16Gb ( iOS 6.1 )
Punch Card
jdevkap

If you have office installed you should be able to press windows+s to take a screen shot using onenote. It actually gives you more flexibility 

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Rleo25a

Thank you buddies, I had not seen the printscreen key but it is there! between Altgr and Ctrl to the right, and it works. How could I be so blind? (That´s the lack of a manual or help utility). However my onenote doesn´t work with windows+s, how could I fix that bug?

What's DOS?
bapu11

It does not work. What am I doing wrong?