Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
pesalamone

Saving online passwords with fingerprint scanner

I just got an E520 with the built in fingerprint scanner.  it's great to log into windows, but is there a way to store all the passwords I use online and enter them with a swipe of my finger?

Blue Screen Again
drxlord

Re: Saving online passwords with fingerprint scanner

yes pesalamone, it is  very easily possible, but you will have to download the following application from thinkvintage and then enable it to manage all your passwords. You can easily, then, manage your facebook, youtube, email, MS word and all other passwords through a finger swipe

The name of the application is Cleint Security Solution . download and install from the following link

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS013648

Blue Screen Again
pesalamone

Awesome!  I found that program named on the site but couldn't find the download.  Thanks a lot bro!

Community SuperMod
bananaman

Hi pesalamone, and welcome to the Lenovo User Community!

If you click on the blue program name, the download should start. On the page linked to by drxlord, that would be "Client Security Solution 8.3 for Windows 7 (64-bit) ".

Hope this helps!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Blue Screen Again
AndyM

I have done this and still my fingerprint mostly only works for logging into windows. SOMEtimes (rarely) I'm presented with the opportunity to scan my fingerpirnt, I scan, it accepts, but then I still have to key in my userid and password.  I can' find anyway in CSS to opt for fingerprint entry beyond that.