Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
Ryan233

Thinkpad Edge 15 0319 2AG

I have the following lapop in the subject line.

I have installed every driver on to the laptop, power management,hot keys, networks, graphics. And then it got to the Wireless driver, so i downloaded all of them on the Lenovo support driver site for this model of laptop. first one i installed was the Intel Wireless LAN (11bgn) for Windows 764bit driver, this never worked so then i tried all the another one which did not the work either. I have tired everything to get this sorted but no driver is working.

I have made sure the Wireless is turned on too. the wireless is on also the bluetooth is on.

I have Windows 7 64 bit installed on this laptop.

harishnailwal
Topics: 0
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 2

Re: Thinkpad Edge 15 0319 2AG

Hello Ryan233,

As per your Machine TYPE-Model number(0319 2AG), your system is shipped with 802.11bgn wireless Lan for which you will get the driver here, After installing the driver please press Fn + F5 to enable or disable the Wireless and also check the issue. If the issue remain same then please get in touch with the support centre on 01475-897-1639 or 08705-500-900.

Regards,

Harish

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!