Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
stephankruis

Thinkpad Edge 15 (WinPro7 64) - programs just stop running (outlook, excel, i.e.)

Hello,

I encounter a lot of problems from the beginning with some programs that just stop running :

- MS Outlook, Excel, Word (MS Office Professional 2003, SP3)

- Internet Explorer

Som additional info : I used a Windows program to collect the data from my old laptop (HP6735b, Windows XP 32bit) and copy it to this Lenovo. I discovered that some programs were copied/installed in the directory : c:/users/mynam/app data/local/virtual store/program files

I have no clue what is wrong with my laptop, I ran tests with the ThinkVantage Tools and virusscans but everything seems allright.

Can you help me ?

This is my computer:

ThinkPad Edge 15, i3-370M(2.4GHz), 4GB RAM, 500GB 5400rpm HD, 15.6in 1366x768 LCD, Intel HD Graphics, CDRW/DVDRW, 802.11bgn wireless, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Camera, 6c Li-Ion, Win7 Pro 64

sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: Thinkpad Edge 15 (WinPro7 64) - programs just stop running (outlook, excel, i.e.)

As some program is not working properly, I would suggest you to please repair the operating system and check .

If the issue persists kindly do clean re-installation of the operating system and check it works fine.

Regards,
Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!