Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
jiv
802.11n
jiv

Re: 7Note Handwriting Keyboard Replacement

[ Edited ]

Planemaker, thanks I think I get it now.

Limbot, it's just like MyScript Stylus but has its own note taking app which allows you to make freehand notes and selectively convert them to proper text later. This function only works inside the note app as far as I know. Elsewhere it's similar to MSS (with an additional keyboard input method), but I find it a lot smoother.

A few things I think it needs to improve on:

1) Enable the cursor arrows for write input

2) Put the keyboards' spacebar back where it normally should be.

WWAN
pghFL

I agree with both recommendations.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
HDMI
barbfxshow

Don't you mean "7notes" and not "7note"?

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 1838CTO (not rooted, from Lenovo Direct Japan); WiFi-only model (w/ Galaxy Note LTE as tether); 64GB system memory with Transcend 64GB Class 10 SDXC card; ThinkPadTablet_A310_02_0039_0090_JP rom; GPS works (slowly) after 2012/04 return (power button had broke); Camera will not focus. (note: I have not re-tested these since the ICS update 2012/06/21) ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Punch Card
Temetka

thanks for The recommendation. I just installed-it. As a matter of fact, this post is being done using'it. My handwriting is not the greatest and this program seems to handle-it pretty well.
What's DOS?
FIREBLAZE1

When the handwriting is converted to keyboard text,, can the text message be sent to another phones sms/ text messaging ... The 7NOTES PREMIUM app for the iphone is suppose to be at a price of $4.99 ... So why does iTunes
Show it at $7.99.....