Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
pdaipio

[APP] LectureNotes (for handwritten notes)

There are a couple of handwriting notes apps available on the market and I was testing most of them (like Quill, Writepad Stylus, Myscript Notes, SuperNote, ...), but I could not decide yet which one to use as my primary handwriting note taking app as each one is missing some important features.

A couple of days ago I found a thread in a german Android forum about a quite new app called »LectureNotes«. The look and feel reminds me about Quill but in my opinion it's a little step ahead (at the moment). Also the speed of development is impressive (just like Volker's).

As there is also a free version available at the Market I think it's worth a try.
HDMI
mtalinm

Re: [APP] LectureNotes (for handwritten notes)

oooh very nice. I like the two-finger scrolling for and endless page, and the fact that you get a full page in landscape mode.
What's DOS?
kungfooren

Wow. This thing is really good! Cosmetically, it's not as nice as Quill. Same goes with the overall interface. It is, however, really fast and responsive. Perhaps the most accurate and responsive handwriting app I've used!
WWAN
pghFL

Have to admit it's nice. Again, not quite as nice as Quill. Will be interesting to see it progress.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
SCSI Port
twospirits

I agree nice app. But except for more notebooks (2 in free version) is that all the difference between the free and paid versions?

TS

Token Ring
xtsubarublazin

Lots of nice customization, lots of good ideas, and great performance. It has a lot of potential. I'm amazed that it is, by default, pen-only. That tells me something about the crowd it's designed for.

WWAN
pghFL

Perfect target market though. It will play well with them. Imagine what it will be like after a few more updates. Real potential there.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
pdaipio

Why I prefer LectureNotes over other notes apps:

■ possibility to change pattern size of background (ruled, checkered)
■ provides simple drawing tools
■ allows cut, copy, paste (lasso mode!) within and across notebooks
■ allows rearrangement of notebook pages
■ custom pencil settings allow to paint behind text (text marker functionality, even with drawing tools)
■ allows image import which also offers a work around for pdf annotations by making a printscreen of the pdf file in ezPDF and inserting it into LectureNotes.
Punch Card
Sepemulle

what about export? can it export to PDF?

Token Ring
keszegh

very promising app with most of the features that i miss from quill. pressure sensitive pen is coming also probably. quill's interface would be still a bit better for my sketching needs. anyway, good to see some competition.