Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
pdaipio

Re: [APP] LectureNotes (for handwritten notes)

[ Edited ]
»what about export? can it export to PDF?«

Yes, export to pdf is implemented and works as it should.
Punch Card
pdaipio

»I agree nice app. But except for more notebooks (2 in free version) is that all the difference between the free and paid versions?«

I just bought the paid version and it looks like having more notebooks and pages per notebook is the only difference.
Token Ring
keszegh

Let me mention, that i wrote some comments on the app to the developer, and some of them he implemented right away, others he added to a to-do-list. It seems that this is just another app that is for the users and aims to be as good and useable as possible. I thought first that the price for the full app is higher than optimal, but they really try to do their best to deserve it. In any case there are so few apps on the market for which it is worth to pay and which i would use each day and this might be one of them.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Trolls

Really nice application. Hate to say it, but I like it better than my long time companion Quill.
WWAN
pghFL

Seems it's not pressure sensitive yet, though.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
AlexDaryan

[ Edited ]
Very nice app! Thanks for letting us know about it. I purchased it.
SCSI Port
Neokazaki

Does it also have a recognition for formating handwritten notes to digital text? Maybe I missed it....

WWAN
pghFL

No.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Token Ring
keszegh

As i was told, pressure sensitivity is planned in one of the next releases, hopefully it will come indeed, and soon.

Also note that this app is bitmap-based, so it has its obvious advantages (lasso tool, proper eraser, smooth brushes, possibility for extra brushes later) and some disadvantages over quill (in quill you can zoom in as much as you want, but actually who would want to as the zoomed strokes does not look as good as with a subpixel wacom pen would, yet quill tends to slow down if you have plenty (i mean quite a lot) of strokes on a page. also vector export to pdf may look better and have smaller size, but shows slower... it is funny to see my drawing continuously appear as animated when i open them in a pdf viewer on the tablet).

Also lecture notes has underdrawing/highlighting, page reordering, continuous pages view, which are all handy.

overall, adding pressure sensitivity to lecture notes will make it a quite capable app. considering how i hate the palm-rejection of sketchbook, it may be my preferred app for drawing until sketchbook is not updated (or we got the dreamed os-level pen-only mode). with underdrawing i can even color my sketches, which i miss in quill.

in all of these apps i miss most the ability to reorder pages between notebooks (and for quill within notebooks is missing too yet), so i hope they both work on this feature. lecture notes  dev is contemplating it as far as i know. stupid sketchbook does not even have notebooks, only a mass of pics is what you can see, without the ability to reorder.

finally note that quill is cheaper (even free), although lecture notes has a free trial version, from which you can export as many as you want.

Token Ring
obscure_detour

Nice application recommendation!

I went ahead and bought it as the image import is amazing and exactly what I need for writing on powerpoint slides from classes. Instead of trying to annotate them using eZPDF. Importing them as images in Lecture Notes is much much better!