Support in other languages: 
802.11n
splotz

Re: [APP] LectureNotes (for handwritten notes)

[ Edited ]
For me it would be a must have when you can import PDFs and have them side by side with an empty paper to makes calculations or longer notes to the PDF.

Flinging to the left, reading the pdf, fling to the right, writing on my paper,
zooming out to see both...
Then there would be for the moment no need anymore for 2 apps working on one screen.
____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
______(Did you know that you can form " no love " out of "lenovo" ?)________
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Trolls

There is a new layer mode that is very helpful. The speed with which this App develops is really amazing.
Punch Card
SoonerLater

Anomoly: LectureNotes is available on the Android Market (D'uh!), but searching for it (as "lecturenotes" or as "lecture notes") on AppBrain.com reveals nothing.

I used to prefer Appbrain as a pc-based way to research apps. When I jumped on the Android bandwagon about 18 mos. ago, the Android Market website (not the market app itself) only listed a handful of apps and was not useful at all. To see the full list of avaialable apps, you had to run the Android Market app on your phone, which wasn't nearly as fast, friendly or useful as it is today. This tells me that it's time to stop using appbrain.

Token Ring
keszegh

just for your attention, in the most recent update of lecture notes pressure sensitive pens are available, a feature i was waiting for a while. after a short test the apps remained quite responsive, which is good. lot's of other features appeared (hide honeybar on rooted apps, pen button as eraser, layers, etc lots of stuff actually) as well recently.

i think the app is quite capable for sketching as well now. the gui is not as good for that as eg. of sketchbook pro, but the pen-only mode makes it just way more usable and in sketchbook there is no way to organize your sketches, whereas here you can move them around in many ways.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Trolls

The latest version has the option to import a picture from a camera. How does this work? I can import pictures, but not directly from the camera.
802.11n
splotz

It works with choosing quickpic.

This app shows you then at top a camera icon with which you are directed to the camera 

____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

Punch Card
siggehandf

The app just gets better and better. Only missing a way of organizing the note books in the overview and it's perfect. Best program for the Tablet so far.

802.11n
splotz

[ Edited ]

Quill feels still "quicker" and to remove a whole pen stroke is also very nice.

If it would have an option for moving written parts, I would only use Quill.

Atm I am still switching beetween both. 

I hope there is soon an option to get PDFs or parts of it

so you can answer questions in assignments easier.

WWAN
pghFL

I bought LN but at this point I still prefer Quill. It is smoother and faster and it's better with pressure sensitivity. Muchless effort is required to see a difference between normal and a harder press with the pencils.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
jiv
802.11n
jiv

Is it possible to have different backgrounds (or patterns) on different pages in the same book? I know it can be done with Quill. The reason for this is that students sometimes need to draw graphs/charts, and it would be nice to have a checkered pattern on select pages within the notebook.

Also, is it possible to import Quill notebooks into LectureNotes? Most of my notes were taken on Quill before this app was out. As much as I like Quill for it's simplicity (I still use it for quick notes, etc.), LectureNotes is just more functional from a students' point of view.