Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Trolls

Betreff: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

Volker, thanks for the nice Xmas present. For me the program is almost perfect now. The only feature that I really miss is the ability to move objects once they have been created. Since everything is stored as vectors,I hope that this feature is not to difficult to implement. Best wishes, Trolls
Token Ring
niksch

Betreff: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

I'll second Trolls' comment.  I was using this app last night and found myself wishing there was a way to "lasso" a couple things and move them around.  This has been my go to app for some time, and the latest improvements are superb.  Great work Volker!

Paper Tape
WestCoastThink

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

What a wonderful app!  Thank you for all of your work on this. 

I particularly love the PDF export feature.  I wonder if it is possible to pull in a PDF that is created in another app and then let us write on it before exporting it? 

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Trolls

WestCoastThink: Why would you want to write on PDF documents, ezPDF reader does a good job in that.
Paper Tape
WestCoastThink

Two reasons:

1)  Quill has better writing capabilities.

2)  Quill is available for a lower cost. 

Punch Card
mpowered

Volker, let me echo the thanks her. With the notebooks and the ability to send the whole notebook to evernote as PNG has made me a happy man. There are some additional great ideas that could be incorporated but for now and am taking notes with bliss!
Punch Card
Julian-droid

Hey Volker,

I have the source an get a error  :

The field AmbilWarnaDialog.viewSatVal is not visible   QuillWriterActivity.java    /Quill/src/com/write/Quill    line 220    Java Problem

Using Eclipse Indigo and Android 3.1

802.11n
Volker1

You need to edit the Ambilwarna sources to make it visible...

Token Ring
keszegh

[ Edited ]

Hi,

now i got my tablet working after weeks and also got the pen. And quill is indeed very fast and very efficient.

i have two things that i miss a lot at this point, which could be added to future versions:

1. a regular erase tool as when i do sketchings i would need more an eraser that erases only parts and not whole lines. now it is impossible to do subtle changes to a drawing.

2. (this should be easy and maybe it can be done already, only i don't know how) i start to work in portrait mode but then i realise that i want to work in landscape mode, without rotating the paper as well. so either a rotate-paper option would be good (this seems to be the more logical option) or a mode which does not rotate the paper when one  changes orientation of the tablet.

Thanks and keep up with the good work.

Punch Card
Julian-droid

hey Volker,

can you commit the new source ?

Thanks,