Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
sionathan

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

Volker -- this is the best writing app ever!  It's a perfect example of the sort of "killer app" necessary to make my TPT a permanent appendage!  Thank you for writing it!

I would like to add another wishlist vote for ability to lasso an area and then cut/drag/paste its content.  Having the ability to visually reorganize notes after i've written them would make them even more useful to me!

Punch Card
JamMasterClay

[ Edited ]

keszegh wrote:

2. (this should be easy and maybe it can be done already, only i don't know how) i start to work in portrait mode but then i realise that i want to work in landscape mode, without rotating the paper as well. so either a rotate-paper option would be good (this seems to be the more logical option) or a mode which does not rotate the paper when one  changes orientation of the tablet.

You should be able to use the screen rotation lock button built into the TPT, does this not work?

Token Ring
keszegh

JamMasterClay wrote:

keszegh wrote:

2. (this should be easy and maybe it can be done already, only i don't know how) i start to work in portrait mode but then i realise that i want to work in landscape mode, without rotating the paper as well. so either a rotate-paper option would be good (this seems to be the more logical option) or a mode which does not rotate the paper when one  changes orientation of the tablet.

You should be able to use the screen rotation lock button built into the TPT, does this not work?

With screen locked i think the icons remain at the same place (and also they are not horizontal), so it is not a perfect solution.

Punch Card
zorox

hallo Volker1, I have used your Quill app since the first day of my TPT. It's so great to see how your app improved with the community. I wann ask you bout some litte features:

- pen cursor : a litte dot on the screen for better positioning while writing. you know that TPT's tip is big and it's difficult to edit something without the cursor. Adobe Photoshop Touch have a cursor too, and it quite convenient for drawing or writing.

- new page shortcut: while taking a long note, it will be more efficient if you have a "new page" Icon on the toolbar, instead of go to Settings/Pages/Insert

- Tags management with remove function.

hope it helps. Thank you again Volker, we salute you :smileyvery-happy:
802.11n
splotz

Betreff: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

[ Edited ]
Volker1 wrote:

The following is not implemented yet but definitely on my roadmap:

• Background image
  • Reorganize pages
  • Sync with evernote
  • Quick menu similar to cvburg's mod

Thx a lot Volker! Is there some possibility to donate ? maybe if not to you, then to a non profit organisation you like.

edit:

Send to evernote seems to be already in:

Volker1 wrote:

As an early Xmas present to mpowered, the thumbnail overview now has a menu entry to send all currently visible pages to Evernote in one go :smileywink:

____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
______(Did you know that you can form " no love " out of "lenovo" ?)________
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

802.11n
splotz

@Volker1 and @all

Is there already an user guide for Quill available?

Or could a Wiki be used for a user guide made by "old" users who know Quill already?

____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
______(Did you know that you can form " no love " out of "lenovo" ?)________
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

802.11n
Volker1

[ Edited ]

splotz wrote:
Thx a lot Volker! Is there some possibility to donate ? maybe if not to you, then to a non profit organisation you like.

Excellent idea! For example, see this donations infographic: Charitable organizations are hit by the recession like everybody else. But disasters, hunger, and diseases do not stop. So please, if you want to donate then do so as soon as possible!

As Quill users are scattered around the globe I don't want to pick any one organization

To do my part, I will donate the proceeds from all Quill sales from now until Xmas to the American Red Cross.

802.11n
Volker1

splotz wrote:

Is there already an user guide for Quill available?

Its about time that we get one :smileywink: I just started some outlines on the google code wiki.

• Wiki is at http://code.google.com/p/android-quill/wiki/Manual
  • You need to be registered to edit. Email or pm me your google account name and I'll add you to the users that can edit the wiki.
  • Once its in a presentable shape, I'll add a "Help" button to the menu in Quill 

zorox wrote:
- new page shortcut: while taking a long note, it will be more efficient if you have a "new page" Icon on the toolbar, instead of go to Settings/Pages/Insert

At least this point is already implemented: If you press "Next" and you are on the last page, a new page is added automatically.

Token Ring
manuelcalavera

two questions :

- can quill export specific notebook to Evernote or sdcard ? since I have one notebook so far, I dont know whats the result of "exporting all notes ..."

- is there any way for quill to recognize that which pages from notebook #1 (for example) has been exported so far therefore for next time exports rest of it not the whole notes ?
----------------------------------------------------------------
ThinkPad Tablet 2 - 367927U
ThinkPad Tablet - 183822U
Token Ring
fregoe

I'm using Quill from the first version on and now with the option to export multiple pages to my beloved evernote it is perfect. Thanks for your efforts Birgit