Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
Julian-droid

Betreff: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

[ Edited ]

Hy @all,

So now we have different  notbook. But you Notes are stooked in  the first one ?  I got Quill run on Windows PC, okay not the hole quill. But I loaded the Quill Archive an save it as new ones. The new ones know in my Tablet Quill.  

Anyway, Volker is the typicall developer. No UML, no comments.  ^^

But he created nice Software.  Thanks a lot. 

802.11n
Volker1

manuelcalavera wrote:
- can quill export specific notebook to Evernote or sdcard ? since I have one notebook so far, I dont know whats the result of "exporting all notes ..."
- is there any way for quill to recognize that which pages from notebook #1 (for example) has been exported so far therefore for next time exports rest of it not the whole notes ?

1) The export function will only export the currently active notebook. The text in the export dialog is also slightly changed to reflect this.

2) No. In particular I'm not sure if there is a good automatted way of deciding which pages you want to export, short of full-blown synchronization with Evernote. For example, if you insert a page before and after an existing page you probably want all three exported. But if you insert a single page in the beginning of your notebook then you probably don't want to export all following pages.

jiv
802.11n
jiv

I love this app. Got the paid version, and I wouldn't have mind paying more for it. However, I have a two suggestions which I hope you would consider implementing. I'm not sure if they've already been suggested, because 35 pages is a lot to go through)

1. Make the eraser work like the one in SketchBook Pro, where it only erases whatever you go over and not the entire stroke. Though I think because of the vector art this might not be possible (I'm a tech noob).

2. Night mode similar to ezPDF, but with intelligent ink (ie, black ink appears white with a black background) so you don't have to keep changing the colour of the ink.

I can't remember who said it, but I agree that Lenovo should pay you! If not for Quill, the TPT would be next to useless.

Punch Card
balancing

Writepad Stylus has a great eraser, plus an "eliminate last stroke" button! I find it a much better stylus note taking app!

Token Ring
manuelcalavera

balancing wrote:

Writepad Stylus has a great eraser, plus an "eliminate last stroke" button! I find it a much better stylus note taking app!

and whats the difference between "eliminate last stroke" and "Undo" which is available in the Quill v7 ? and does writepad Stylus erases differently ? because after erasing, there should be nothing left which is available in Quill
----------------------------------------------------------------
ThinkPad Tablet 2 - 367927U
ThinkPad Tablet - 183822U
Punch Card
balancing

I just used that terminology, but it's probably the same...and yes, it's a complete erasure!

802.11n
Volker1

I think the eraser that just erases partial strokes would be easy enough to implement. My main problem is a) icon and b) menu title. How are we going to communicate what it does to a new user?

Token Ring
xtsubarublazin

Why don't you just have both erasers, one that has an icon of an eraser and a line, and one with an eraser and a dot, the former signifying erasing an entire stroke, the latter signifying a standard photoshop-esque eraser. Put them next to eachother and I think it would be clear there are two ways of erasing and how they differ. And if not, a new user can test each one out and figure it out in 10 seconds.

Punch Card
rat-c

I mentioned this a while back, but I would like to see a more effective pen palette - the ability to have a whole 'pencil case' of pens available.  A big one for me would be a set of 'highlighters' - pens with a large stroke that write on a different z-layer so appear underneath written text.

Loving this app ... all props to Herr V!

Paper Tape
sinchyi

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v7)

Anybody knows how to rename notebook in Quill version 7 ?

Thanks !