Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
bchau

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes

Volker1, I have 2 features suggestions:

1. A text tool so that user can use the virtual keyboard to type text. Be able to type as well as write and draw will make this app very flexible during meetings and classes.

2. Be able to import image from camera directly (and from gallery). Again, very useful during meetings/classes.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

SCSI Port
Nick78

Feature Request:  In the view where you see all of the pages, you are allowed to export.  If you could give the option of what format to export to/with (as you can when you're in a page), that'd be awesome!

FDP
Token Ring
FDP

Hey Volker,

Any chance of updating Quill to support pen only mode in CM9 ICS? Quill is one of those apps nobody wants to live without.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22927207&postcount=110

Token Ring
obscure_detour

FDP wrote:

Hey Volker,

Any chance of updating Quill to support pen only mode in CM9 ICS? Quill is one of those apps nobody wants to live without.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22927207&postcount=110

This is actually an issue with the way ICS handles the pen device. The devs are working on a fix, basically to trick Quill and other apps to think it is an HTC device with a digitizer. I believe they said a newer release with this fix is expected early next week.

Punch Card
free

Hi Volker,

Thank you, you made my TPT more useful than before. I am using Qill version 8.6 that I buy it from lenovo store but there is little question in using it, when I used to write, on any existing scratches seem refreshing every time I write a word and sometimes there was missing scratches if too much surface of my hand touching the screen, even I have set to filter out finger touch events when writing.

Is this because I am not an expert in using it? or there something else that I do not know?

------------------------

Thinkpad tablet 1838A19

Punch Card
joehare

I see similar behaviour too.

Most of the time everything is good. Then suddenly the pen becomes unresponsive.

Getting things back to normal usually requires a reboot though sometimes i've managed to continue by making sure that no part of my hand is touching the screen.

I'm set to ignore all finger touches and only register the pen.

Punch Card
cortisol

[ Edited ]

Here are my requests:

- ability to arrange pages within notebook

- copy/move pages from one notebook to another.

- all quill toolbar is located on topside

You may mant to observe IOS penultimate.

It's really good at managing pages.

Anyway lenovo/galaxy note/flyer or anything stylus should feature this quill app as default app. Having stylus-enabled tablet without quill is equal as having ipod without music app.

Punch Card
free

hei...

there is update from note mobile v1.1.4

I think I will using this until there is another update form quill for fix the writing issue, even the note mobile not have many feature like quill, basicly I need application for replace my book and reduce paper used.

Token Ring
xtsubarublazin

Try an app called "LectureNotes."

Token Ring
fregoe

[ Edited ]

Is it possible to implement  a function to resave notes to Evernote?

I mean export to Evernote. Open it with Evernote edit it and save it so that the edits are seen in the original Evernote note (like it is with Skitch).

And it would be great if we could export multiple pages (png) to one Evernote Note...