Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
802.11n
Lens_flare

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes

myscript notes don't have a red button, quill icon and landscape orientation :smileyvery-happy:
I'm smart enough to detect what I use..

may be I haven't specified a version: 9.9. If I hadn't to answer from my tpt(with opera browser and no ics coz of region) , I'd took a photo with that strange tools and quill app itself..

seems it is available only on google code so there could be under-development functions (but it's definitely Quill :smileyvery-happy:)
SCSI Port
Nick78

What do you mean text and selector in quill?  I use quill regularly and if there's something I'm missing, I would like to know about it!

Punch Card
thomega

[ Edited ]

If you select "incomplete features" in settings, you get two additional tools that are incomplete - as should be expected:smileywink:

SCSI Port
Nick78

Cool!

Token Ring
ron2k_1

thomega wrote:

If you select "incomplete features" in settings, you get two additional tools that are incomplete - as should be expected:smileywink:

Cool! I was wondering where the poster was seeing a lasso and text tool.  I knew I hadn't seen anything like that on my Quill. 

But having a selection [lasso] tool is good indication tho.  I kinda pressumes that the developer intends to have a copy/paste feature...

Ron

802.11n
Lens_flare

[ Edited ]

sorry for messing you guys up :smileytongue:
I have been activated "ïncomplete features"(but seems it only adds pen override, I'll check later) on incomplete version[9.9] ;p

edit: no, I have unchecked incomplete feature but tools are still there :smileyvery-happy: so I guess it is about mine version.

edit2: after unchecking features and closing quill and relaunching it, I don't have these tools anymore __-
Punch Card
iceball

The best one I used

---------------------------------------------------
Thinkpad is good. Lenovo is bad!~
The forum is an "Iron Curtain" btn customers and Lenovo.
Fanfold Paper
CharlieT

2dblyth

Would you be able to contribute/work on better/smoother interpolation and detection? Currently it just doesn't feel natural, it feels that the refresh rate of the pen is just too slow ie. interpolation takes very few actual points. This is the reason why I would consider switching to Papyrus instead. Yet, I think this should be resolved in Quill asap.

SCSI Port
Nick78

The hide-bar thing doesn't work on OTA 3.. it says I have root, but the app wheel opens rather than the bar going down..

Serial Port
campanella

Hello, does any app allow both handwriting and keyboard typing. App like One Note in MS office?

Sometimes typing is a better solution for taking note.