Support in other languages: 
HDMI
yahoowizard

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes (v2)

Wait, what's the difference between the free and the paid version?
Fanfold Paper
stuartv

I think Volker1 said they're the same. Paying for it just gives you the convenience of automatic updates through the Market as they come out. And, of course, you can show a little love for the person that's developing this app for your use.

Punch Card
thomega

That was quick!  Nice:smileyhappy:,

Could you add "saving to usbdrive" and "saving to a directory on the internal SD card" as exporting options?

Punch Card
egosef

It´s amazing app! Great job. Could you add any kind of lined paper option please? Or maybe option to import lined paper like background and write in front of it. It would be nice.

See you space cowboy...
Punch Card
gillan

Hey folks,

I also bought Volker1's App. Yes great job.

But a questiion to all here: what ist the difference between Quill app and writepad stylus app beside pressure sensitivity?

As far as I see writepad stylus is far more developed, isn't it? For example import from web feature.

Thanx!

Ian

802.11n
p600

From the looks of it, the difference in principle of storing data.

Quill, as Notes Mobile or Windows Journal, stores user strokes as vectors, an potentially can be converted to text, and/or smoothly resized. 

Writepad rasterizes user's strokes to bitmap.  And it's more developed at the moment too (although, Quill is catching up very fast).

Punch Card
taylor312ce

[ Edited ]

I downloaded the free version to trial (thanks for this option). I've tried all the recommended apps in these threads and I think this has the potential to be the best. As it is right now, writepad better serves my needs. But, if you can add a lined paper option, and a back button to go along with the updates you've already mentioned I'll definitely purchase and use instead of writepad. Keep up the good work and hope purchase soon.

Punch Card
gillan

Ah , I see vector versus bitmap... thats indeed a big difference, sure...

Fanfold Paper
gratitude101

please charge more money for this to encourage your development please set up a donation for this app development for those of us who have already paid best notetaking app on the android market i would love COLLEGE ruled paper i would love integration with evernote i would donate 25 bucks whether or not you do the above if you set something up i would do anything to make this device work for what i bought it for - notetaking right now it feels worthless
Serial Port
brillat

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes

I love it!  I bought the Android market version to show my support!

A few things I would love to see:

• Color toolbar - quick way to change pen color
  • Side button on the stylus activates eraser
  • Notebook management or integration to something that alrady does it - EverNote/Google Docs?

Awesome!  Thanks!