Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
HDMI
mtalinm

Re: [App] Quill - handwritten notes

barbfxshow wrote:

- Also. The volume buttons. They are backwards for me. Volume Down goes to the next page. The buttons work correctly everywhere else. It is just in Quill that they seem reversed. Am I the only one experiencing this?

you are not the only one. I find this unintuiitive as well.,

Token Ring
keszegh

Dear Volker, thanks for the nice app, it still works very smoothly and keeps improving,

yet it would be good if you could comment on our remarks and suggestions, what do you plan to implement and what not.

for example i'm constantly waiting for the ability to rearrange pages in/between notebooks and would be interested whether you plan to include this feature in the foreseeable future. so any schedule on forthcoming updates would be appreciated. thanks

SCSI Port
Nick78

Volker - When activating the 'hide bar' option, switching to any other view (view notebook, view tabs, settings - how I would change it back) makes the app crash and erase anything I have previously written.  In this mode in general it appears nothing is saved, so for the time being I have reverted to 8.3.  I sent a crash log, hopefully that tells you something!

802.11n
Volker1

Nick78 wrote:

Volker - When activating the 'hide bar' option, switching to any other view (view notebook, view tabs, settings - how I would change it back) makes the app crash and erase anything I have previously written.

It turns out that USB debugging needs to be enabled in addition to root. So as a temporary workaround you can enable USB debugging (Android settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging) and reboot. Your data will be fine. I'm fixing this right now.

SCSI Port
Nick78

[ Edited ]

Thanks!  Are you going to make it so USB Debugging will not be needed?

*Edit - Nevermind that.  Pages still gone after recovering.  It's okay as it was only two pages.. unless there's a way to get them back?

Punch Card
bmhuhman

Just tried the update - being able to hide the status bar is most impressive.  Best app ever!

802.11n
Volker1

Edit - Nevermind that.  Pages still gone after recovering.  It's okay as it was only two pages.. unless there's a way to get them back?

Since you said that you reverted to a previous version: If you did so by uninstalling and re-installing a different version all app data will be erased. This is a general Android thing, once you remove an app all traces are gone. I'm working on a better backup solution right now to avoid this :smileywink:

SCSI Port
Nick78

It was just the data since I activated the hidden bar feature, but I would appreciate a better backup solution.  Lugging this thing around in the city is a hazard to keeping school notes!

SCSI Port
Nick78

[ Edited ]

What're you working on for Quill, Volker?  Are we going to see a version 9.0 with new features? 

802.11n
Volker1

In fact, I'm working on better backups :smileyhappy:

I'll take a bit more time for v9 to test the file format changes extensively...