Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
0ddb4ll
Accepted Solution

App bought through Lenovo App Shop no longer works after tablet factory data reset

While exploring what the tablet can do I tried full device encryption and while I do like the idea and security this provides there are some smallish reasons (not a topic of this thread) why I decided to go back to a non-encrypted setup. Performed the factory data reset on the tablet, set up everything the way it was before, re-installed of all of the apps I had, and it all worked without any issues, mostly. The one time-killer app I did buy for those long hours on flights was the Angry Birds HD (Ad Free) and after the tablet reset the app no longer works. When trying to start it all I get is this pop-up message:

"We are sorry; it seems you are not eligible to run this app. Please make sure you Login into Lenovo App Shop to validate app purchase"

Well, the app shows up in "My Apps" under "All" and "Uninstalled" (which is weird since it really is installed) tabs, I can download it and re-install it all I want but I all ever get is the the above pop-up message when I try running it. Got no feedback from Lenovo App Shop people with regards to the the problem report I sent nor anything useful from MobiHand (at least they replied but with nothing more than a download link).

Kinda stuck on this one at this point... It's not so much the $4.99 ($5.99 CAD for some reason) I paid for this, though it would be nice to either have a running app or a refund, but if this is the norm of how purchased apps behave after a tablet reset then we really do have a problem...

Punch Card
0ddb4ll

Re: App bought through Lenovo App Shop no longer works after tablet factory data reset

Still not sure what the issue was but MobiHand people fixed it and all is good. Cheers mates :smileywink:

WWAN
pghFL

Re: App bought through Lenovo App Shop no longer works after tablet factory data reset

Good to know. Was sure they would.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Fanfold Paper
RRosales

Betreff: App bought through Lenovo App Shop no longer works after tablet factory data reset

Fanfold Paper
RRosales

Betreff: App bought through Lenovo App Shop no longer works after tablet factory data reset

[ Edited ]

In my case the app is not showing at all in the Lenovo shop...what address should I write Mobihand to?
I want my money back if the issue is not solved son...

WWAN
pghFL

There's a help section in the store. They will get back to you via email.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO