Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
locowolf

ArcSync Error

I had ArcSync up and running a couple days ago and was pretty happy with it.  As of yesterday, whenever I try to sync on my ThinkPad, I get "Remote Server Error!".  I can no longer see the files in my DropBasket from the ThinkPad.  Anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve it?

What's DOS?
scottpack

Re: ArcSync Error

Did you find a solution to this problem? I don't understand why they have included so many worthless apps in their rom.
SCSI Port
krustybaguette

These apps are not worthless but if you don't like one it's easy to uninstall!
Thinkpad X-60 (Linux Mint 13_Maya, running VBox WinXP and Win7

Ideapad K-1 Now running Jelly Bean (kudos to Khanning and krook
Fanfold Paper
locowolf

I didn't find an explicit solution, but the problem disappeared when I attempted to use the app a few days later.  I have been using ArcSync consistently since.  Overall, I find it to be a useful app.  I use it to store PDF documents of scholarly articles which I can then annotate on the ThinkPad when I read on the go and have my annotations automatically sync'd when I access them on my laptop.  I greatly dislike that it removes all capitalization from filenames.  In general, I find it on par with the other prepackaged productivity apps (e.g. NotesMobile, OfficeToGo), which I find to be ok, but not great.  I give them all a B- grade.