Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
AlloyRabbit

Re: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield

I bought one of these on the same day i bought my TPT, because I've had experiences with styli and screen scratches (gorilla glass notwithstanding) that i wanted to avoid.

It went on just perfectly, and works fine after the 24 hours thing. No touch interference.

My only complaint is that it feels too rubbery. It's not always easy to slide a finger across the screen--and the grippiness makes it feel like I'm dragging my stylus through mud with anything more than light pressure. =/ But i'm used to (and prefer) the slick feeling of writing on smooth glassy surfaces, which seems to make me the minority when it comes to working with styli in general. =P

Punch Card
froader

Junk is the best way to describe my experience.
Just put plastic wrap on it to see if you like the non smooth friction type surface when using your stylus. Same diff to me.
HDMI
404science

froader wrote:
Junk is the best way to describe my experience.
Just put plastic wrap on it to see if you like the non smooth friction type surface when using your stylus. Same diff to me.

i prefer the extra friction, makes it easier to right without resting your palm on the screen.  junk is a bit harsh.

any scratches on your screen? i would highly doubt not... can only get worse..

Punch Card
liusp

Well, I have used the Armorsuit for half a year, and I don't think it is suitable for this product. The cool part is that it is very easy to apply to the device perfectly, and the material is really tough and keep the screen well-protected. However, it is still possible to get some scratches on the surface without touching keys, tips or whatever. I put my tablet together with a few books in my backpack, and when I took it out I found some new and thick scratches which really interfered my daily use. 

Also I feel rather tired of writing with the extra friction, and even the finger touch becomes less fluent than before. 

HDMI
404science

I guess it's not for everyone then. I mostly went for it because I noticed I had scratches, and these scratches became grooves which were annoying to write on, and then the scratches spread into more scratches like some sort of tree structure.

I don't know about the claims of being able to key Gorilla Glass... I think if you inspect up close you will find scratches from keying. Anyway, still better than the glass on an iPad.
Serial Port
Tide

First I bought the shield option with the carbon fiber protector for the back of the device. I must say I did not like it at all, the carbon fiber skin, while cool and extremely well cut made the tablet slippery and hard to handle while taking notes or drawing. I removed it and bought the complete protection for the back and screen. I have been using it for over 8 months now an love it! Highly recommended.
Punch Card
mrgerlo

OK I just ordered full protection for my Galaxy S3 and screen protection for the TPT, we'll see how it goes. Based on your comments I should not have any problem using the stylus. Will post my impressions when i get the protectors next week

Fanfold Paper
rmweston

I went off the recommendations in this thread and bought the ArmorSuit a couple weeks ago. It went on super easy and fits perfect, beveled corners and all. The resistance feels much better for writing, less 'slippery' and a bit quieter. I haven't noticed a difference in sensitivity. I'm definitely happy with it.