Support in other languages: 
SCSI Port
wosto

Bluetooth GPS Receiver with TPT?

Does anyone know if a Bluetooth GPS Reciever will work with Google Navigation on the TPT? I guess the main concern is that it will work with the TPT, I'm assuming that if it does Google Navigation will work automatically...

It's a shame to have to invest in an external GPS after already spending $550+ a piece on our TPT's, but after almost two months and numerous User complaints Lenovo has yet to address (or even acknowledge) the dismal TPT GPS performance.

Since we purchased the TPT for Navigation as one of the primary purposes, we are forced to either abandon the TPT completely or buy additional GPS equipment. (Sucks, especially since I was the one that recommended my Company give the TPT a try).

For additional information see:

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/GPS-TPT-Acquiring-Satellites-Bug/m-p/555031#M3031

SCSI Port
sonex293

Re: Bluetooth GPS Receiver with TPT?

I started using a Bluetooth GPS after having problems with the internal one. You have to install an App to make it work. I used "Bluetooth GPS" and the GPS is a Holux branded one. I'd still like the internal one to work, but this will do in the mean time. -- Michael