Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
jimslim

Different power options while the TPT is in docking station

Hello, does anybody know if there are different settings for the display off timer when TPT is docked? Id like to keep my display on, f.e. to use the TPT as a webradio when its docked. Thanks for any suggestion.

Punch Card
zebcrs

Re: Different power options while the TPT is in docking station

Mine is powered on all the time when docked. It can be because I use Idisplay. I hve stopped Idsplay now and does a check how long it stays on.
Punch Card
zebcrs

The display dimmed after about 30 seconds and is still on. The setting I have on display is 2 minutes..
Token Ring
niksch

I want to do something similar.  I tested my TPT in the dock tonight.  I have set my screen for 30 minutes, and that is what I get in the dock or out of the dock...30 minutes of screen time. Mine is mostly idle, though, emails are all that is coming in.  No active programming.  Seems to me a separate dock setting would be appropriate.

802.11n
splotz

try settings - applications-development-alltime aktive

But it will almost not charge at all in this mode
____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
______(Did you know that you can form " no love " out of "lenovo" ?)________
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

Punch Card
jimslim

Thanks for your replys. Seems to me that Lenovo simply had overlooked, that there is a need for such settings. In other mobile OS such power options are standard (even in Windows Mobile 6.1) ;-)