Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Buttons

Dock is not recognized by PC.

When I connect the tablet to the docking station and then the station to the PC, the PC does not recognize the device.  I've looked for drivers on the Lenovo site and can not find what is needed.

Guru
ExJamJus

Re: Dock is not recognized by PC.

Go to device manager and see if there are any errors at the USB. If there is then uninstall the device then use Scan For Hardward changes.
*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y2P (i5) ... Feel free to ping me if you want me to test some applications with your Y2P if you have the same model. I don't mind keep doing recovery on it if needed .... =)
Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 411
Kudos: 1,337
Solutions: 288

[ Edited ]

Buttons,

Assume you are talking about the ThinkPad tablet right?   Is it recognized if you connect it directly the PC via USB without the dock in the the loop?

What OS are you running?  In the back of my mind, I think you need to be running Windows 7...although I have connected my K1 to a ThinkPad running XP.   Anyway, a few more details will help... :smileyhappy:

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
jiv
802.11n
jiv

I am not sure if it did, but the issue with XP was supposed to have been fixed by OTA2.

802.11n
ameridian

jiv wrote:

I am not sure if it did, but the issue with XP was supposed to have been fixed by OTA2.

Tablet, alone or docked, is detected fine in XP. Never tried it before OTA2.