Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
lmbea4
Accepted Solution

Documents to go app shop update

So the new app shop tells me I have an update for documents to go, I download it, install, then when I open it, it tells me that this version doesn't have as many features unlocked as the one it replaces (I'm paraphrasing)...and to see options, click this Web link...when I click the link it takes me to an exception page (unhandled) that is just database error junk.......so, the "new" version, when I click on a pdf file, says I don't have that ability and need to pay for an upgrade...so I go into applications and uninstall the docs to go updates...and bam, I can open pdf's again..................so my question is, why is Lenovo giving us the wrong update? Us anyone else seeing this, or am I doing something wrong?
Punch Card
酷小孩

Re: Documents to go app shop update

[ Edited ]

Someone with lenovo ideapad a1 contacted dataviz and they sent him a link to downlaod the full version http://download.dataviz.com/documentstogo/android/3004/dxtg-lenovo_3.004u.1236.apk I found it also works on TPT:smileyhappy:

PS:  Don‘t click this address but copy it to the address bar to download directly!

Punch Card
acflorea

[ Edited ]

Your link redirects to a 404 page on the dataviz site.

Punch Card
酷小孩

Don‘t click this address but copy it to the address bar to download directly!

Punch Card
acflorea

[ Edited ]

Cool! 

Thanks and sorry for the confusion, I was on my TPT. File downloaded correctly on my computer.

Thanks for sharing.

Fanfold Paper
lmbea4

That fixed it :smileyhappy: I just wonder what is going on at the app shop that is making such a mess......and where's OTA 2....I love my tablet, but if they are going to delay all the updates because they are trying to plug the holes found by the community (root), then they will never be done fighting that battle...it's a simple numbers game...there are dozens, or hundreds of us, and only one dev team of them....no matter what holes they plug, more will be found...so just quick bitching and release the update already :smileyhappy: is my opinion :smileyhappy:

Punch Card
酷小孩

[ Edited ]

I think so. And i wonder why Lenovo spend so many time on OS 3.1 while others are near ready for ICS~

Blue Screen Again
ajeitler

Thanks a lot for this link!!!

Got really annoyed by the new updates lenovo rolled out.

First shock - no language selection in notes mobile. But as it turned out, they positioned it in a much better way. App is now nearly usable.

Secondly Doc2Go as blocked version. Dear friends at lenovo, this stinks!

Lenovo needs to months to think about granting access to an update? Yes, the current version was released October 21!

Please do not fool us with crap like huge amount of test-cycles. If there would be enouth testing, these mistakes should not happen. Once ok - but not with each small update.

It is not because of lenovo's service, that I am able to use my device further on, but the help of the comunity, shame on you.

Let's see, how long it will take the folks over there to fix the "root bug" and finally release to long promised OTA2.

Sadly, I will not upgrade as long as I know, root will work.

Thanks again for the link, spared me time and nerves in conjunction with my cool "business device".

Punch Card
iYassin

Just edit the link settings and remove the extra dot at the end of the link address - this will enable it to work directly by clicking on it.

Punch Card
joehare

I can get to the link and am asked to put in my last nameand registration number.

When i put in the details I get a file not found error (below).

So now I can't open PDF files as I no longer have a full version of docs to go.

Any ideas?

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
File not found: /downloads/dvz_redownloads