Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
Aarman

Re: Dont Buy This GARBAGE

lol OP, u mad bro?

I'm loving mine. I use it everyday for all notes, pdf writing, store textbooks on it, use it for almost all my classes in university. And theres still around 25% of battery left at the end of each day.
FDP
Token Ring
FDP

This forum has a lot of complainers because this thing is a piece of junk. I feel bad for anyone who isn't able to understand that or hasn't worked it out yet. Oddly I feel the exact opposite way with my newish W520 (really pretty happy), but at least I can understand where the negative comments are coming from on that forum and have some empathy. Not everyone is a fanboy, some of us work for a living and just want a reliable, quality machine to help us get through the day. Whining about the "whiners" is far more annoying than complaining about a device not working, it brings nothing to the table. Let the OP vent, get over yourselves...

802.11n
slpin

[ Edited ]

i like this machine for its styling, but i am disappointed (very) at a few things.

failing power switch (less than 6 months after the product released)? That is sad... I have not heard of any other device that does that.

Dust trapped under screen, between digitizer and lcd panel (I first saw dust under my screen after 2 freaking months)? that is questionable QC. aren't these built in foxconn just like the ipads? maybe it is not QC but a manufacturing design defect?

wifi issues - althought this may be linked to the inherit buggy android software

the hardware buttons feels flimpsy and loose already! it wont be long until the keys become too loose and fall out.... can i buy a few spare from lenovo?

the back cover of the tablet have always creak if i push on it (i.e. holding it one handed)

WWAN
pghFL

The keys come off to reveal screws for disassembly. Push down firmly, but gently, on them and the issue will likely go away.

I think the wifi is related TO HC3.1. I have similar wifi issues on my Evo View.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Punch Card
optimus43

Wow someone needs a nap. If you have a licit issue by all means post it and provide follow up on the resolution that is helpful to the community. Intact those kind of posts helped facilitate the repair of my power button when it broke and I much appreciated those who took the time to identify and solve the issue.

The " this is a piece of junk" posts are not helpful so whine away if you want to but it certainly dosent help the community and it reflects poorly on you.

WWAN
pghFL

Well spoken optimus43.
===================
Don't get mad, get root.
3679CTO
Fanfold Paper
shawnyp

[ Edited ]

Resolution,, whining,, what are you people talking about,,, i am a avid thinkpad user,, i have 4 thinkpad machines all laptops. Thinkpad edge 520,Thinkpad T410,Thinkpad X300, and a Thinkpad T420  So to everyone telling me that i am whining and what not shove it,,, Basically if you have owned a thinkpad before there is no way that you should be impressed with this product,, ok yes it has the rubber feal like most x series and the tops of most thinkpads and offers some encryption options which other tablets dont have,,, but other then that its garbage anyone who cant admit is just either not educated about thinkpad machines or is just to afraid to admit they wasted there time and money on the machine,,, so anyone who thinks different ohwell.. like i said i have had 2 of them and they were both crap... oh and also i hate the lenovo process for a return,, takes about a month to get your money back but yet they will take your money in seconds then make you wait weeks to get your products,,, very dissapointed lenovo,,, sucks when you treat your customers like crap especially when u stress that your machines are for the buisness sector,, if thats true why dont you treat us like buisness Men and Women that we are plain and simple,, oh ya there will be no resolution im returning it and already purchased the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime and it is fantastic!!! twice the machine the thinkpad is i guess i will have to wait a couple more years to be able to enjoy a thinkpad slate,a who care about a usb port and expandable memory.. this is 2012 its called cloud based storage people get with the times.

Token Ring
xtsubarublazin

^ No.

FDP
Token Ring
FDP

[ Edited ]

I refuse to further feed the forum trolls. I'm sorry your experience has been so negative shawnyp, I understand the frustration and also feel that the brand has slipped. There are many others with a similar experience to yours, unfortunately this forum has a few vocal users that actively work to discourage complaints about the product. Just realize this isn't personal, they do this on many posts and seem to take negative feedback on the TPT as a slight on themselves. I believe that it helps to be honest about these products, we did pay for them, they weren't a charitable gift from Lenovo to the users of this forum. My experience on other forums with other companies has been that a strong message from the user base can and will motivate companies to improve products. Additionally frustrated, desperate posts serve as a warning to those with the good sense to visut a product forum before purchasung the product, and so even "I hate this f*ng thing" posts offer something to the community, as long as they list some explanation of the events that led to the user's current mindset.

Punch Card
thinkpad79

So what? Use the right charger not a USB port on your PC or note, just as stated in the RTFM...

Thinkpad Tablet
Thinkpad W510