Support in other languages: 
FDP
Token Ring
FDP

Re: Gmail App. Currently Malfunctioning?

[ Edited ]

ah, now we are onto something! I had only tried using repligo and gmail post update:

Attachments:

gmail no

repligo no

androzip yes

quill yes

sbp yes

This is way better than I had thought.

Blue Screen Again
sandiegodude

[ Edited ]

Bump on the Green flicker when searching through gmail. I cannot use gmail on the TPT. Any options for other email clients that would sync my gmail labels?
I've had this tablet for one week and it's hard to believe that the crux of a business tablet (email) is so buggy. and yea I have the latest update, manually installed 0086 this morning with no resolution.
I also tried killing the lenovo calendar/email process and the javascript browser setting with no luck.

I'm surprised it's not a more noted issue to be honest. I have a feeling that the issue is not apparent on most tpt's. just a few of ours.

Punch Card
Jonnythrice

I still get the green flasing problem after OTA2. If I do a seatch or click on my different colored tagged emails, I get the green flashing screen.

FDP
Token Ring
FDP

I still have some of the original issues (see above) and didn't mark the issue as solved, one of the moderators took it upon themselves to do so and in spite of me clearly stating otherwise has not fixed the status of this issue. It is insane that this is still going on at this point, team inept seems more interested in burying the problem than fixing it. I agree with sandiegodude that e-mail is basically the most crucial feature of a functional business tablet.
Blue Screen Again
sandiegodude

I put a video on youtube displaying the behavior.  Hopefully it will serve as a good reference for anyone who may be able to fix it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUCzAGo_SA

Does yours act the same way?  Like it is going through some weird green loop cycle?

Lenovo Employee
hzfdbd

One of the Gmail issue I fixed is to remove Social Touch Widget from desktop.

Blue Screen Again
sandiegodude

I think that fixed it!
I'II will let you guys know if it fixes the issue for sure, but i just deleted the widget from the desktop and the search function seems to be working ok!
Punch Card
qsteven1

yup that did it, thanks, have been struggling with that bug for the past 3 mos