Support in other languages: 
HDMI
mpad

Re: HoneyBar (hides android system bar) + Quill = Handwriting Bliss!

[ Edited ]

THANKS!

Edit: I still have trouble showing the bar again. only managed it once, unable to reproduce what I did. What moves do  you have to make exactly ? - please don't explot this by making me do silly moves in front of my tablet ;-)

Also the lower left button of reapperance doesen't seem to exist.

I think it's mainly becaus I use custom launcher ADW EX, and Hidebar is interacting with the default one?

Would be great if it worked, because HideBar has gread features and setting and I would prefer it over a widget like HoneyHide.

Token Ring
steinAK

Don't sweat it, it took me awhile and it still might take a second try:

Using the top+bottom restore setting--
** within a second or two of each other **
-- I press and hold my thumb on the bottom edge of display (tested in both portrait and landscape)
-- then I press on top edge of display and hold both for a moment (1/2 sec)
-- I then let up on both, status bar reappears in 1-2 seconds

Dev says the source code is on GitHub if a developer with a TPT wants to tweak it for n-trig. He doesn't have a digitizer tablet and feels any further work would require one in hand.

I did not test invisible back button setting. Didn't need it with the hardware buttons.

Next I want to map a button, maybe volume, to list, for switching/killing, the open/runnning/resident apps. I miss that.
HDMI
mpad

thanks this worked!

do you also get a lot of theese "HideBar has been granted SU..." messages?

especially in notes mobile...

Yes, as I mentioned somewhere else the task kill feature is the only really usefull thing lenovo did with the interface.

Token Ring
steinAK

Suhweet!

Yeah, imho the SU msg is because it runs as a root service and, by default, Honeycomb informs you each time it grants the privilege.
802.11n
splotz

obscure_detour wrote:

I couldn't get HideBar to work correctly for me. It would hide it, but showing it again proved troublesome.

So, for those that still want a free option for hiding the status bar. I have found a gem on the Android Market. It is called Honey Hide and it works great! The way to enable/disable the status bar is simply a widget on your homescreen. Since we have hardware buttons, it works great.

Cheers.

Thx! Exactly what I was looking for. :smileyhappy:

____Pen fixed? :smileysad:____ Brightness Fixed :smileyhappy:, Backup? Root needed:smileyindifferent:__Lenovoappshop:smileysad:_____
______(Did you know that you can form " no love " out of "lenovo" ?)________
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/Loving-the-Tablet/td-p/716089

Punch Card
free

I think Lenovo should give us the update to hide the system bar, because TPT has the hard button.

Since I have my TPT,I never use the hard button.

I'm thinking what for Lenovo make the hard button, if they not let us to hide the system bar?