Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
Phinkpad

ICS Email / ActiveSync bug - multi folder tree issue?

In my Corporate Outlook I have multiple folders at the main Mailbox folder level each with many sub-folders which are also nested!

Using the default ICS email client, on the initial adding of the account after synchronisation the entire folder tree is correct. I have "Inbox check frequency = Automatic (Push)", "Days to sync = All"

If I subsequently on my corporate Outlook create another folder inside on the nested levels, back on the TPT it appears as a top level folder under ALL FOLDERS and does not appear in the inside the individual folder view when I open it.

Can anyone else confirm this behaviour so we can escalate to Lenovo? I cannot remember what it was like under Honeycomb, because ActiveSync never worked i.e. broken, it kept losing the security permissions forcing re-configuring and re-syncing randomly.

There are no problems when using my Moto phone Android 2.3.6 default email client to view. Up to this point, for me the TPT running ICS was what it should have been at at the start.

For individual folders, there's an override option "Days to sync = Automatic". Any idea how that is determined?

Thanks!

Suddenly upset ICS user :smileysad:

ROW / Not root

802.11n
Lens_flare

Re: ICS Email / ActiveSync bug - multi folder tree issue?

[ Edited ]
What about third party clients like K9 mail? Many users prefer this one