Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
feskey

Keyboard folio UNLOCK the screen automaticly by random.

when the screen close and lock  more than 20sec , it  still can open the scree by mouse or left rigt button random time.

Some time can't,some time after one hour still can open....

And double click the right button can also unlock the screen,which is the key very easy to hit otheside when you close the folio.

It is my   problem, or the same for everyone?

Punch Card
feskey

Re: Keyboard folio UNLOCK the screen automaticly by random.

And sometimes you don't need wait 20sec, just click the powebutton to off scree,then you can't light it by mouse or left right key Right off..

HDMI
mtalinm

you are exactly right. press either button to bring up the lock screen, and then the right-hand button unlocks the screen. from that point on all kinds of crazy stuff happens because the keyboard keeps getting pressed.

and of course, all the while the battery is running down. what a dismal tablet.

HDMI
mtalinm

i think i found a workaround, sucky as it is. from what i cn tell, the right mouse button will always unlock the screen if the screen is on. and, if the screen has been shut off within the last half a minute or so, the right mouse button will also active the screen. so, if you quickly shut off the screen, close the lid on the case, there's a good chane you'll hit that right mouse button inside that time limit and activai=te the screen, and then the next time you hit the right mouse nbutton you'll unlock it. but if you are careful not to put the TPT in a pocket or start carrying it around until the timeout period has elapsed, then i dont think the right mouse button will activate the screen anymore. at least that seems to be workign for me. ymmv
HDMI
mtalinm

upon further testing, this seems an unreliable solution.screen still wakes up and gets unlocked.

it's as if no one at Lenovo ever actually took the keyboard folio anywhere. unbelievalby sloppy

HDMI
mtalinm

but you can try this. set the function of the right button to "select" instead of "menu". then it doesn't unlock the screen. this is in trackpoint settings. seems to work for me so far