Support in other languages: 
HDMI
mpad

Lenovo App Store - NOT WORKING PROPERLY

[ Edited ]

hi folks.

the lenovo app store is not working as you would expect it to do. o.k. it's brand new and all, but...

the widged shows pictures of recommended apps - or not

logging in works - or not

i bought an app (ezpdf) and touched the screen during the laggy buying dialog and was charged twice (but recieved only one ezpdf - 1 Euro something doesnt hurt as much to really bother

i was notified of an update available for an app - i couldn't find out which one. the apps you installed over the lenovo store are not listet anywhere (licke "my apps" in the regular store). or am I missing something completely?

you get a email for every free app you download saying "thanks, this will cost you 0 Euros" - annoying

so lots of space for improvement here

Punch Card
Librabella

Re: Lenovo App Store - NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I've had this issue with the Lenovo App store since I got my Tablet 3 weeks ago. Awful, awful performance. I'm also getting repeated failures with Social Touch - "the application social touch (process.com.humanengines.vortexhd) has stopped unexpectedly. Click ok to force close." Why? It's driving me crazy, since it the app is so undependable in getting my Outlook emails. What's the solution?
kcg
Paper Tape
kcg

mpad wrote:

hi folks.

the lenovo app store is not working as you would expect it to do. o.k. it's brand new and all, but...

the widged shows pictures of recommended apps - or not

logging in works - or not

i bought an app (ezpdf) and touched the screen during the laggy buying dialog and was charged twice (but recieved only one ezpdf - 1 Euro something doesnt hurt as much to really bother

Hello,
the very same happens also to me. It looks like due to loggin issue into shop my purchased ezpdf does not work at all. It still and still require login althought app shop app claims I'm logged in already. I'm yet to check if I've been charged more times than one for this purchase...
Lenovo! Please fix this!
Thanks,
Karel
What's DOS?
Landok1388

I was able to get this error to stop popping up, just had to keep force-closing the errors in the process every time they came up. I went to Settings>Language and Input>Current Input Method> and checked English (US) Keyboard (Android Keyboard). Then went back to Settings>Language and Input> Configure input methods> and deselected Lenovo IME.

Hopefully they come out with a patch in the near future. Hope this helps!

SCSI Port
h16h

Uninstall the Lenovo App Store..

oh wait, we can't, because the TPT is enriched even further by this useless addon which is required so that the tablet doesn't explode.

What's DOS?
mrsmickydee

I had the same issue and was told to uninstall App Shop. Now i cannot find the download to reinstall it. Does anyone have the download for App Shop?
JaneL