Support in other languages: 
HDMI
Planemaker
Accepted Solution

New Update - ThinkPad tablet OTA 1 - release 0075

[ Edited ]

I was just prompted to install a new update. 

I am now on A310_02_0037_0075_US

Not what was updated though.

ADMIN EDIT - Please see list of changes found on our support site here

Serial Port
Tide

Re: New Update

The same here, not sure what has been changed with this update.
Punch Card
Hizoroku

I got the update 2 Tours ago and I think battery life is better because the 3G issue fixed, gps fixed too. Maybe the screen is better responsable. I hope Lenovo can give us info about changes...
Punch Card
rhillson

I manually started the update and it installed correctly. The lockscreen gesture seemed to be crisp without the delay which was something complained about on these forums.

Unfortunately I also got a screen for calibration of the battery and after it got to about 5% the screen went blank and the tablet became unresponsive. At this moment I'm not sure what is going on. I can't seem to get it to start up. Unplugging the charging cord makes it absolutely non-responsive, while plugged in, long pressing the power button gives the normal vibration but the screen doesn't come up.

Oh boy, glad this tablet will be going to engineering here in a day or two!

Token Ring
keszegh

Exactly the same problem for me, after 5% of the battery firmware update it wrote that update failed. i pulled out from ac, then it switched off, since that the same is for me. on plug it vibrates for a long press (but no screen). without being plugged in nothing happens.

Please solve this problem, i was waiting for some kind of update as most of us but now my tablet is not working. i don't want to make a factory reset (would it help) as then i will lose all the installed apps (what exactly is lost in a factory reset btw?).

Punch Card
rhillson

can't even boot into recovery to do factory reset. lol
Punch Card
rhillson

@keszegh, please post in new thread as well specific to the battery firware update
Token Ring
keszegh

opposite of lol. (or perhaps that is lol as well)

Punch Card
rhillson

with the problems I've been having with this thing (yet I still have hope) everything that happens is a lol event. Surprise...Lenovo effed up again! LOL
Serial Port
Tide

I'm sorry to hear that, guys.
I got the update but the tablet was connected to the AC power, so it seems everything went smooth. Hope you guys will get a solution for your problem.
Meanwhile it would be good to see Lenovo giving an idea what this update was about, particularly because end users like to see a list of fixes and updates for whatever they are installing as an update.