Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Token Ring
keszegh

Re: New Update

for us it was connected to AC as well during the update, still it got bricked.

HDMI
deadday

I guess I'm lucky, I can't even install the update...it starts, resets my machine, then nothing
SCSI Port
Neokazaki

How did you get this update? Over the lenovo app store or in Settings -> Manually check for updates?
Token Ring
keszegh

it popped up that there is a new update. i cancelled it and 5 minutes later went into the settings many in tablet info and manually started the update.

Punch Card
rhillson

settings>about>check for update....but I wouldn't suggest doing it yet. Just talked to support to warn them about what's happened with a few of us
Token Ring
keszegh

and what did the support say? is there any chance to unbrick it without sending to service? i'm in hungary and i worry that this would be complicated and painfully slow, i was just about to receive my stylus.

SCSI Port
Neokazaki

For the european version it bot available yet... or the stopped rolling it out...
Punch Card
rhillson

Doubt they'll be able to fix it without sending it in, unless they have some magical PC utility that we don't know about. He didn't suggest anything besides that if I wasn't already sending mine in, it would be going to warranty repair center. It sucks that this happened for you man
Punch Card
rhillson

deadday wrote:
I guess I'm lucky, I can't even install the update...it starts, resets my machine, then nothing

Haha, yep, lucky guy!

Punch Card
deboss

Installed update successfully.  The unlock issue is fixed.  Not sure what else this update addressed.  Does anyone have a link to the list of fixes from Lenovo?